Saturday, December 24, 2011

yeah...emotions... {December 24th, 2011}

It sucks having someone on your mind all the time and being pretty sure that you're not on theirs at all. Maybe the thought, "Wow, she hasn't texted me today" comes to mind but then it leaves.
There is this quote that I loved when I was younger, "How many times do I cross your mind in a day?" "Once, you came in and never left." I think its adorable and I am kinda feeling that way. Which scares me because there are two reasons I am feeling that way one is that I love him but God is still working on us individually. Or the one that is most likely true, I see someone who has good features and I'm letting my emotions go crazy. I guess I won't know which one it is till one of gets into a serious relationship.
Whoever gets this guy better realize how completely blessed she is! And better treat him right and keep him accountable, and keep him in line with his walk! And better not make him stumble. She can't be someone who questions everything he does, but is submissive, a good housekeeper, a loving mother, a homeschooling mother(I think), and a godly women/wife! I hope he doesn't settle for less, which could mean he wouldn't end up with me. And if that's the case, I want to be the best sister to him I ever goould be.
Katharine

No comments:

Post a Comment