Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog that will soon be filled with random ramblings by me! But before I go off on my ramblings for this blog I'll let you know who I am. I'm a young women who has a love for the Lord! I go to a Bible believing church, where my head pastor teaches straight from God's Word(the Bible). I personal believe that God sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for our sins. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." This is the simple truth of the Bible, and I believe hold heartily.
    Now in this blog I will be voice my opinion on many different things, more then just simply voice my own opinion I will be sharing what God's word has to say many things. Also in this blog I will share personal convictions and what the Lord has been teaching me lately in my quiet time and through friends.
   If you have any questions about what I believe or what I talk about in later posts feel free to leave a comment and I will reply as soon as I!

~Katharine

1 comment: