Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Bucket List

After hanging out with Lindsey then Alissa and both of them asking if I had a bucket list I decided I needed to make one. So here it is! As I come up with more things I'll add them! :) (they aren't in any kind of order) Whats your bucket list?
  • See a wild bear
  • See a wild wolf
  • Get a Tattoo 
  • Camp in a tent
  • get married xD
  • Live somewhere other in Lincoln, Ne for a while
  • Bring my family to Christ
  • Make a huge impact on someone's life
  • Learn to play the guitar well
  • Write a good song
  • Visit all 50 states
  • Go to Australia
  • See a wild Koala
  • Go storm Chasing 
  • See a tornado 
  • Be in two places at once
  • Go to a 'real' concert.(real concert=when I don't personally know someone in the band)
  • Adopt a child
  • Go to Canada
  • Paint a room with Balloons filled with paint 
  • Record a song
  • Go to Yellowstone
  • See Crazy Horse after it is finished 
  • Go on a missions trip
  • Learn how to dance
  • Have someone write  song for me
  • Be able to say I've never been drunk or smoked a cigarette 

No comments:

Post a Comment